This quite magnificent building is, unquestionably one of Leith finest former Warehouses. The original section dates from the mid 19th Century and was extended around 1900. It began its life as a Tobacco Bond, later in the 1900’s, becoming a Whisky Bond. Another Listed Building, Gregor Shore set about creating 90 designer apartments, many of which benefit from the beautiful aspects onto the extensive parklands of Leith Links.
The conversion provided the opportunity of introducing what was to become a Gregor Shore trademark – the high quality Spanish doors. Many people admired those superb doors then, and have done ever since. It was also the first development that included underground parking, which was very rare in those days and proved exceptionally successful.