Albany Street is a classic Georgian Street dating from the early 1800's. This project involved the conversion of the St Mary's Primary School that had been created from residential dwellings during the Edwardian period. Falling class numbers had resulted in its closure and Gregor Homes acquired the buildings in the mid 90's.
The front section was restored back to its former glory in the shape of tasteful apartments boasting elegant, well proportioned accommodation. The gable part lent itself to smaller but more contemporary designs, whilst the former Mews area to the rear displayed potential to demolish in part, and re-build in the traditional style.
In all, 20 properties were completed and understandably, they sold exceptionally well when released for sale.